Visitor Management Systems
Welcome them, monitor them, send them home
- Tools to monitor visitors to your facilities
- Scalable solutions for organizations of all sizes
- Expert service to determine which solution best fits your needs
Visitor Management has never been more important or more challenging. Whether at schools, healthcare facilities or businesses, IDenticard’s Visitor Management solutions are easy to use and accommodate a variety of needs, ensuring the safety of your staff and visitors.
Our solutions help safeguard your people and property, create a record of who is on your premises and make a powerful first impression with your guests. Each of these tools plays a key role in making your site a safer place to work and visit.
IDenticard offers the widest assortment of Visitor Management solutions in the industry
A variety of solutions and tools are available, including basic expiring badges, comprehensive software systems and cloud-based solutions. With so many different options available, IDenticard is sure to have a Visitor Management solution for organizations of all kinds.
What is a Visitor Management system?
The concept of Visitor Management refers to the process of registering and monitoring all visitors to a site. The tools and equipment used to put that concept into action are what we call Visitor Management systems.
A Visitor Management system can be as complex as an enterprise, multi-location software deployment or as simple as an adhesive visitor badge issued upon signing in. The different parts used to make up the system are going to depend on the unique needs of an individual site.
Behind every Visitor Management system is a very basic desire: a secure workplace. In today’s security-focused world, taking preventative measures to keep personnel and premises safe has never been more important.
TEMPbadge VMS: Seriously simple Visitor Management for schools, hospitals, offices and more
TEMPbadge VMS is simple, effective and easy-to-use software from IDenticard. Designed to process guests accurately and efficiently, TEMPbadge VMS is the perfect tool for small schools, hospitals, office buildings and more. Our TEMPbadge VMS kits feature TEMPbadge VMS software, a thermal label printer and 1,000 TEMPbadge expiring badges. Simply install the software and connect the printer to a computer to begin badging!
- TEMPbadge VMS software is configurable, allowing users to change or add titles and rearrange the buttons as necessary. The software features a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and won’t take long to learn, making it an excellent system for volunteers or those unfamiliar with computers.
- When a guest arrives, the employee or volunteer using TEMPbadge VMS will be able to process that guest quickly: a detailed, personalized expiring badge can be issued to the guest in as few as four clicks and five seconds!
- TEMPbadge VMS has detailed reporting capabilities, allowing you to monitor the number of visitors to your site, examine visitor trends and more. Data can be exported for easy sharing or graphing as well.
- With TEMPbadge VMS, you’re not just getting software: our kit includes the TEMPbadge software, a thermal label printer and 1,000 TEMPbadge expiring badges. All you need to get started is a compatible computer!
- We’re so confident that you’ll love TEMPbadge VMS that we want you to try it FREE! Simply follow the link below to get your free 15-day trial and see the TEMPbadge difference.
EasyLobby Solo: Loaded with features in a user-friendly package
From HID, an industry leader in security products, comes EasyLobby Solo, a Visitor Management solution that offers enterprise-level features in an entry-level user interface. Simply put, this software does what you need it to do, without leaving you feeling overwhelmed. EasyLobby Solo occupies the space between TEMPbadge VMS and PassagePoint: it has a more robust feature set that VMS, but doesn’t require the same investment as PassagePoint.
- EasyLobby Solo can be used by a staff member at your entrance or can be used in a standalone kiosk mode, allowing guests to self-register. This gives your organization flexibility in how different entrances are handled.
- A number of features can be added to EasyLobby Solo through hardware integrations, including driver’s license scanning, passport scanning, signature capture and photo capture.
- Watch lists allow your organization to set up alerts when certain guests arrive. Set up an alert that instructs your staff member to notify security if a disgruntled former employee tries to sign in, or alert your site manager if the CEO of the company signs in. This ensures you’ll never be caught off guard.
- Create and export detailed reports on your visitor data, including guests who have signed in during a given time period. This is helpful for examining your visitor trends, and can also be helpful when doing head counts in the event of an evacuation.
- Design and print custom visitor badges for an additional layer of security. EasyLobby Solo is compatible with certain TEMPbadge expiring visitor badges as well!
PassagePoint from STOPware: Powerful, enterprise-level software for maximum control over your facilities
Designed with the needs of large sites in mind, PassagePoint is comprehensive software suite from STOPware. With multiple versions available, including a version specifically designed for school Visitor Management, PassagePoint is a powerful tool to increase security at your site.
- PassagePoint is customizable, meaning it can be adjusted to meet your site’s needs. It is also a modular system, meaning different add-ons and features can be purchased as necessary.
- The system allows for multiple installations of the software to be managed from a central location; this makes PassagePoint the perfect tool for large corporate campuses with multiple sites but a single security office.
- PassagePoint can be integrated with several other systems to create an even more powerful tool, including access control systems and pre-registration systems.
- Optional database integration allows PassagePoint to check visitors against internal databases, hospital registries and sex offender databases for added security.
- Those seeking a school Visitor Management solution will appreciate PassagePoint EDU's ability to store custodial information that ensures a child is only released to the proper guardian and check arriving guests against local sex offender databases, providing increased safety for students and staff alike.
WhosOnLocation: A flexible and powerful web-based Visitor Management system
With no software to download, multiple plan options and no contracts, WhosOnLocation provides organizations looking for a new tool with maximum flexibility. WhosOnLocation is a web-based/cloud-based system that can be accessed from any compatible web browser. WhosOnLocation is also compatible with our TEMPbadge expiring badges, allowing guests to receive a personalized expiring badge upon sign-in.
- WhosOnLocation requires no downloads or installation of any kind: simply access the admin dashboard from any compatible web browser on an iPad®, tablet or PC.
- Several different plans are available, ranging from Small to Enterprise. Each plan offers the same basic features, with the differences being in the yearly visitor processing limit and the ability to upgrade with add-ons. Your WhosOnLocation plan can change as your needs grow as well.
- Basic features include easy visitor sign-in, guest pre-registration, employee attendance tracking, evacuation management and more.
- Integrate WhosOnLocation with TEMPbadge expiring badges for a more robust solution.
Compare our software solutions
|TEMPbadge VMS||EasyLobby® Solo||PassagePoint||WhosOnLocation|
|Captures and stores visitor information|
|Checks visitors in and out|
|Keeps visitor information confidential|
|Card and license scanning|
|Self-expiring badge printing|
|Custom-printed badge option|
|Complete reporting capabilities|
|Real-time database searches|
|Multiple user levels|
|Auto lookup (recurring visitor)|
|Hardware set-up wizard|
|Kiosk module for self-service sign-in|
|Access control integration|