ID card printers and supplies
ID card printing is easy with IDenticard's tools
- Printers from Fargo®, IDP®, Zebra® and Epson®
- Ink cartridges, ribbons and more using our Printer Supply Finder
- Service, technical support and trade-in programs
A reliable printer is key to keeping any badging solution up and running. Whether an organization is printing five cards a year or 50 cards a week, the requirement is the same: a printer that will create high-quality ID badges and cards quickly and efficiently.
IDenticard offers PVC card printers from well-known brands like Fargo, IDP and Zebra, as well as inkjet printers from Epson that can be used to customize our synthetic paper cards. Printer features, including single- or double-sided printing, monochrome printing, color printing, lamination and more, vary depending on brand and model. Warranties are available on each printer, with length and coverage depending on the make and model.
PVC card printers from Fargo, IDP and Zebra
PVC is one of the most common materials used for identification and proximity cards, making a dependable PVC printer an essential component in many badging operations. PVC printers are available for every type of badging operation, from small businesses to large government organizations.
- IDenticard offers PVC printers from three respected brands: Fargo, IDP and Zebra. Models ranging from basic to advanced are available from each manufacturer.
- Optional features include single- or dual-sided printing, laminating modules, magnetic stripe encoding, over-the-edge printing, ethernet connectivity and more.
Epson inkjet printers for synthetic paper cards
Synthetic paper cards are a durable alternative to PVC cards with a big benefit: they can be customized using a standard inkjet printer. IDenticard carries a number of inkjet printers from Epson that can be used to customize synthetic paper Badge Buddies, JetPaks™, IDentiSMART™ and JetProx™.
- Ideal for printing employee or visitor photos, Epson’s DuraBrite™ inks provide maximum color quality and bring images to life.
- Inkjet printers are able to print barcodes and, due to being able to print in finer detail than PVC cards, can include additional security features like MicroText.
PVC and inkjet printer supplies
Running out of ink or printer ribbons will slow down your badging operation. Our online Printer Supply Finder makes it easy to stay fully stocked with a variety of supplies for both PVC and inkjet printers.
- IDenticard offers ink cartridges from Epson in black, cyan, magenta and yellow. Cartridges vary depending on printer model and color combination packs are available for select printers.
- A PVC printer requires printer ribbons and print heads to create a badge or card, and IDenticard offers both from Fargo, IDP and Zebra. Ribbons are available in monochrome, single color, metallic and multicolor.
- Keeping your print heads and rollers clean is an integral part of printer maintenance. IDenticard offers printer cleaning kits that will clean rollers, print heads and more.