Setting a new standard in security access control
Lancaster, PA (July 30, 2010) – IDenticard Systems, a leading producer of security identification and access control solutions, has launched PremiSys™ v2.0, the company’s most powerful and versatile access control solution to date. Its flexible design makes PremiSys v2.0 ideal for organizations of all sizes and with varying levels of security requirements.
“This enhanced product is packed with advanced capabilities and is our direct response to the continually changing wants and needs of our customers and of the security industry,” said Aaron Henderson, IDenticard® software product manager. “PremiSys v2.0 provides superior features and technologies that are designed to maximize operating efficiency while elevating the level of security for your staff and facility.”
PremiSys v2.0 combines IDenticard’s proprietary software with fully-integrated hardware manufactured by Mercury Security, which has set the standard for access control hardware. It also includes custom ID badge-making capabilities using built-in expressionsID™ photo ID software. And PremiSys v2.0 is backed by IDenticard’s support teams who have built a name in the industry as the trusted partner in security.
Here are just a few of the new features added to PremiSys v2.0:
- Automatic Client Update: Provides automatic software updates of client PCs after the server is updated with a newer version of PremiSys.
- Door – One-Time Lock/Unlock Events: Allows doors to be scheduled from the monitor and control screen to unlock or lock on specific dates and times, overriding any time zones. Also provides a graphical representation of all schedules applied to a door on the selected date.
- Mantrap Options: Prevents some doors from being used while certain other doors are open.
- Hardware Filtering via Permissions: Sets permissions for user groups to perform actions on all objects in the PremiSys v2.0 system.
- User Journals: Tracks user actions within the system when modifications are made in the software. User name, date of modification, and type of modification are included in the journals.
IDenticard has been a leader in the manufacturing of identification and security products for more than 40 years. A division of Brady Corp (NYSE: BRC) with offices in both the United States and Canada, IDenticard is proud to serve over 22,000 customers around the world, including federal agencies, hospitals, universities and multiple Fortune 500 companies. IDenticard’s mission is to offer unparalleled sales, service and support to all of our customers.