PremiSys™ access control system
Secure your facilities, on-site or on the go
- Acknowledge and silence door alarms
- Grant or restrict access to cardholders
- Video and record integrated surveillance video feeds
PremiSys is an access control solution from IDenticard designed to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor facility access. Scalable to be used at facilities both large and small, PremiSys can be used to restrict or grant access to doors, lock down facilities with the press of a button and more.
With many different factors to consider, choosing the correct access control solution for your organization can be difficult. IDenticard’s solutions specialists will work with you to determine which access control and security solution best fits your needs, including a site security assessment and assistance with implementation. Our goal is to help make your facilities as secure as possible.
PremiSys: The features you need for comprehensive access control
While the three different versions of PremiSys shown above have their differences, all three versions are full-featured access control software. The best version of PremiSys for you depends on a series of factors, like how many doors you will be monitoring and how many cardholders you have. An IDenticard sales solutions specialist can help you determine which is the right version for your site. Features available in all three versions include:
- Remote connectivity: With the PremiSys mobile app, users are able to connect to and monitor their systems from anywhere. Lock and unlock doors, respond to and clear alarms, add new cardholders, view surveillance video feeds and more, all from your iPhone™ or Android™ smartphone.
- Maximum door control: PremiSys offers a variety of different options for door control, including alarm settings if a door is propped open after entry, the scheduling of lock and unlock times and alarm mapping that shows where on your premises the alarm is coming from.
- Detailed data: PremiSys software gathers all kinds of data while monitoring your facilities, allowing for the creation of detailed records and reports. Access information like the last time a cardholder accessed a door, how often a door was opened and more.
- Photo recall: When integrated with PremiSys ID, PremiSys is able to display user photos along with cardholder records and use “Photo Recall” to display a cardholder photo as a door is accessed, ensuring the right person is using the card.
- Cardholder management: Rather than assign specific access rights to each user, PremiSys allows for the creation of access groups to which users can be assigned, along with the ability to grant different levels of access to each group.
- Last access granted: PremiSys allows you to view the last door a cardholder accessed, along with the date and time of access. Users can also search for cardholders that haven’t used their card since a certain date and deactivate them.
- Video integration: Adding surveillance equipment makes PremiSys even more powerful. Users can call up recorded video from when a door was opened, view video from the moment an alarm was triggered, check multiple angles for a single door and more. PremiSys is compatible with surveillance technology from many of the industry’s leading providers, including Exacq™, Avigilon™, Geutebruck™, Salient Systems™, Milestone XProtect™, Pelco™ and American Dynamics™.
Compare our versions of PremiSys
|PremiSys LT||PremiSys||PremiSys Pro|
|Number of doors||Up to 8||Up to 40||Unlimited|
|Number of user interfaces||1||Up to 3||Unlimited|
|ID badge creation?|